Avada Kedavra Avada Kedavra

lol harry potter iz gay

What a jolly good cartoon by a handful of my Flash animation chums. I feel ashamed for getting all the references. Wonderful job by everybody involved.
And if you ever need stiffly animated Hanna Barbera characters done, give me a call.

Ability Gum The Squeakuel Ability Gum The Squeakuel

This cartoon is horribly gay

It probably has AIDS because it is gay.

Them Little Green People Them Little Green People

Way to go....

You dirty bitch!

SaltyPeach responds:

Suk MA CA! :D

TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

Andrew, you card!

I've never played TF2 because I'm not a stinky nerd, but I really dug this cartoon. Except that Spyro joke made me shit. Good job, man!

TmsT responds:

I guess I'm not a stinky nerd either then! \o/

BlownOutOfProportion4(3) BlownOutOfProportion4(3)

Great series

Hey, I'm an Ottawa animator too. I've always liked this series and this episode was the best. I really appriciate the length you give your episodes. I enjoy your story telling but I think sometimes you don't need to be as crude. Don't get me wrong, I like gross humor, but sometimes it feels like you're trying too hard. I like how you take small breaks from the plot just to show off the characters personalities and other gags. My favorite moments were with the dad and I also really liked the end credits music. Good work. I hope to see more.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

haha thanks a lot dude.. ya it was a little overally excessive with the cussing especially threatening each other so much when they're supposed to be best friends LOL

Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

Hmmm

Simples graphics, but fairly good animation. Didn't find it funny though. Oh well, still looks good.

Alfred's Playhouse Pt. 1 Alfred's Playhouse Pt. 1

Amazing

I loves this so much. I'm glad people like you are trying something different. Great job.

The Nut Job (part 1) The Nut Job (part 1)

Yay!

KillerBen said he saw this on ABS in 2005? MORE LIKE 2007, IDIOT! That doesn't mean you should vote 0 on it anyway. It's a great cartoon.

Trailer-Alfred'sPlayhouse Trailer-Alfred'sPlayhouse

Looks awesome

I can't wait. I love your cartoons.

Dry Stone Walling Dry Stone Walling

Frontpage! Good job!

Saw this on ABS when you submitted it, and I still like it.

kyle-christie responds:

Yeah...and I still cant believe it - means a lot, a real lot!