Avada Kedavra Avada Kedavra

lol harry potter iz gay

What a jolly good cartoon by a handful of my Flash animation chums. I feel ashamed for getting all the references. Wonderful job by everybody involved.
And if you ever need stiffly animated Hanna Barbera characters done, give me a call.

Ability Gum The Squeakuel Ability Gum The Squeakuel

This cartoon is horribly gay

It probably has AIDS because it is gay.

Them Little Green People Them Little Green People

Way to go....

You dirty bitch!

SaltyPeach responds:

Suk MA CA! :D

Jack French #1 Jack French #1

Fun game

It was fairly easy, but I confess to using a walkthrough once. I will check out your other game too.

Dress-Up Luke Dress-Up Luke

Hoo haw!

Best dress-up game I've ever seen. Too bad you can't make him naked though.

RSQViper responds:

You WOULD want that wouldn't you, you perv. LOL

Yeah, this dude can raw his ass off. I'll see if he can draw his ass ON next time JUST FOR YOU, dude!

2006| LoP Trilogy 2 2006| LoP Trilogy 2

Great game....

A fun addition to the dying genre of point and lick adventure games. As far as flash adventure games go, this is very well done. I've played a number of adventure games online and they usually can't compare to the ones sold in stores, but this one had clever puzzles, a funny script, and well done voice overs. I have yet to play the first one, but I plan to, and can't wait for the third one. Good job.
P.S. That part where the main character stuck his head in the hole and saw a screen from the previous game is joke taken from the curse of Monkey Island. What do I win for pointing that out?